My Story of Threesome I Want to Share


Ten years ago when I was 22, my college girl and I rent a house to live together. We were both eager to find a job to start our new life after we graduated from the college. Lucky for us, we both successfully found jobs in that city.

Then, she also found a boyfriend in her company. I was very happy for her since she desired for a new boyfriend just as she desired for a job. Then, she got both of what she wanted. And she didn’t move out because she wanted to keep me company. I was very moved and I thought she would be the best friend in my life.

Then, one day, she asked whether I was interested in having a threesome dating. She didn’t say it was with them. But I knew that they wanted me to join them in the bed. I was shocked by her idea. Back then, I was just a girl who graduated from my college and I haven’t dated a man in my life. And she knew that. I didn’t want to give my first out in that situation. I thought it was a common sense. But why she asked for it. So, I said no and she seemed not happy about it. Actually, I was also not happy with her about this. Then she said that they would go to visit a threesome dating app to find someone else. I didn’t say anything. One month later, she moved out and she didn’t leave contact information to me. I thought it would be nice for us to end like this. I just missed the time when I was with her. After all, it was the most beautiful time for us.

Then I found my current boyfriend one year later, which means that we have been together for almost nine years. And it will beyond your imagination about what keeps us together. The secret is having threesomes with different people that we found on a swinger app named 3rder.

It was my idea to have a threesome back then on swingers app. I wanted to have a try on it to see whether I could handle this. And my boyfriend agreed to do it after he was 100% sure that I really desired for it. Then we joined a tinder for threesomes and start to find singles online that we both liked to have a three way in the bed. After we have tasted the fun of threesomes, we thought we can live a swinger lifestyle happily. I would say that without that girlfriend, I might not have the chance to experience this activity. Maybe one day, I will meet her online and we can have a swinging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ask permission if you are not sure

What are the basic steps for a successful threesome sex?

How to properly improve your online dating profile?