My real threesome experience


After being fed up with a slew amount of three way dating tips, it is time for some real threesome dating experience sharing. Let me introduce myself first. I am Janick, 28 years old, also a registered user on one of the most popular online dating sites catering only to swingers who are looking for a threesome. Personally, I have a huge fantasy of having a feeld dating, kinky dating, bisexual dating as well as polyamorous dating. As someone with more than 10 years of experience in the field of threesome dating, I do have a few things to share with you guys who live a swingers lifestyle.

My very first threesome experience was not a really good one. Because I was pretty terrified and excited at the same time so that I didn’t really have enough time to get to know my three way partners after I met them on the threesome dating app, which is like tinder for couples and tinder for threesomes. After we rushed into the bedroom, things got pretty awkward because it turned out that we liked totally different stuff. I am into wife sharing and wife sls but the other couple is more thrilled with the idea of being rough and raw.

Even though my first experience was not that good, I didn’t give up on keeping trying, since I am already in love with the feeling of constantly getting out of comfort zone. On the second threesome date, with all the previous experience learned, I started to take time and be patient in order to get to know the other two three way partners first. And as a result, things got much more better with a basic understanding with each other.

Also, I am constantly asked the question whether if I got intimidated at first. And the answer is yes. It is totally common for beginners to feel extremely self conscious at the initial stage. Since it is already hard to get naked in front of a stranger, let along two! Speaking from my experience, it is useful to light a few candles instead of the light in the bedroom in efforts to make first timers much less nervous. Also, putting a few mirrors can make the scene more erotic and putting you in the mood quickly.

My number one advice to give to your guys is always keeping an open mind, because it is what having a threesome all about. Also, don’t limit yourself to the idea of having a threesome. It doesn’t have to be in the bedroom, it can be anywhere you want it to be, beach, living room, kitchen, or even classroom. All the unconventional venue will make the hot scene even more sexy. I remember there was one time I had a threesome in a huge van in the champs with two of my good friends, which was truly amazing.

Last but not least, have fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ask permission if you are not sure

What are the basic steps for a successful threesome sex?

How to properly improve your online dating profile?