Ask permission if you are not sure


I heard so many stories from my friends and others about their tinder threesome experiences. Some of them are good, while some of them are terrible. From what I see, the major reason why these couples dating failed is mostly because someone does something that makes the other uncomfortable or even furious. These failures often occur between swinger couples due to lack of pre-discussion. Actually, pre-discussion can be skipped if they ask permission when they are not sure about something. However, with the heating atmosphere, everyone is so intense and hot, they can easily lose control of themselves. They tend to follow their mind or even follow what’s between their legs. In this way, all negative feelings are generated. When a right time comes, people cannot stand it any longer. That’s how a threesome is ended or failed.

A permission is not necessarily a sentence such as “Can I do this?” Or “Is it okay if I do this?” If you think it that way, it can be a major buzz-kill for everyone. Sometimes, just a glimpse or an eye contact will do the job. For example, if you are not sure if it is okay for your significant other if you penetrate the third, before you do that, you can exchange a look with each other. You will tell the answer from her eyes. That is easy, right? Therefore, don’t be so rational when you are in a swinger lifestyle with your partner. Don’t just guess when you can get an actual answer. Don’t take the risk because it is not worth it.

I had a bad example for you. I also learned from it. When I firstly decided to live a swinger lifestyle with my husband, neither of us had any experience in this field. We were like two persons do not know how to swim while diving into a pool. The biggest mistake was made by me. My husband was furious and we even decided to give it up and continue our monogamous relationship.

We found another guy in a tinder for threesome dating app. It was me who suggested to have a MMF threesome. We had FFM threesome for many times, it was only fair if I had MMF threesome hookups with another guy. He was very cute. To be honest, he was even cuter than my husband. I think my husband was also threatened her him. That was also the reason why he was so furious about the whole thing.

When we were hit up and totally naked, I went down on the third man. I gave him oral job without asking my husband. While I was still in the process, my husband said “I’m sorry, but we have to stop here. I can’t keep going anymore.” The third and I were both confused, but without him, there won’t be threesomes, So we stopped. After he left, my husband had a big fight with me, accusing me that I shouldn’t do that without his permission. Actually, I thought about it for seconds and I just assumed that he would be okay. Such discomfort would have been prevented if I asked him first. That was the lesson I learned and I think it is a good one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the basic steps for a successful threesome sex?

How to properly improve your online dating profile?