3rder is a better place than 3Somer to meet nice couples


In fact, I am a little kinky in bed because I always fantasize about sharing my wife with another man or exchanging wife with another couple. This mind has been in my mind for several years and I know that my wife will not allow me to do this because she is a traditional woman who will think threesomes and swingers are totally unacceptable things in the life.

One day, I came across an online dating app called 3Somer on the App Store and I created a personal profile on that app. At the beginning, I was confused about how to use this app since I am new to online dating apps and on the other hand, 3Somer is not a user-friendly app for newcomers. After a couple of days, I bought a VIP membership with some money and I found it really worked for me.

3Somer helped me found some potential matches and a couple among them caught my eyes at that moment. I chatted with them via messages and I made a decision to have a meeting in their area soon. However, I found this is the worst decision I have made ever after I was cheated by this fake couple.

I was so angry with this terrible app and I told my failure to my wife. What surprised me is that my wife seems isn’t resistance to try a threesome with a single or a swinger with another couple. In view of my bad experience on Feeld app, we decide to arrange our threesome lifestyle on another swinger app called 3rder.

Once we log in the 3rder app to look for a threesome partner, it is totally a refreshing app that makes us feel comfortable. Unlike 3Somer, 3rder is simply designed with a clear layout and a beautiful interface that make me be able to handle it quickly. As we come here looking for another couple for swingers, we find so many nice couples share the same interest with us. From three weeks ago when 3Somer app was removed from the store, we have met several couples living in our area and they are willing to hold a swinger party with us. But my wife says it’s not the right to do this because she hasn’t got ready for it yet. Therefore, we keep seeking partners here until my wife and I find a perfect time for what we have never tried before.

Even though I haven’t been in a threesome dating before, I know it is full of excitement and adventures. Thanks to 3rder, the best tinder for threesomes app I have used, I finally get a great platform where I can find and meet my partners freely. Moreover, I consider there is no need for members of 3Somer have a fantasy of it and I hope all of them to join 3rder for what they want. After all, 3rder is the app worth their time and money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ask permission if you are not sure

What are the basic steps for a successful threesome sex?

How to properly improve your online dating profile?